About the Book
“Our greatest need isn’t to be reassured that we have what it takes to be great moms. Our greatest need is Jesus.”
In Gospel Centered Mom, Brooke shares how our entire approach to motherhood shifts when we stop chasing our vision of a perfect family and start full-out pursuing God. With a vulnerability that is both refreshing and instructive, Brooke encourages moms to embrace the idea that what we believe always influences what we do. She challenges you to:
- Embrace your moment-by-moment need for Jesus
- Release the stress of believing everything is your responsibility
- Learn to fight for rather than against your child
- Believe that the story God is writing with your life is worth the sacrifice
- Practice the daily disciplines that lead to Gospel-centered parenting
As you learn to anchor your life in the Gospel, you’ll find increased freedom, purpose, and joy in motherhood. And you’ll discover that Jesus is more than capable of meeting every need, for your children and for you.
About the Author
Brooke McGlothlin is the President and Co-Founder of The MOB Society and the author of Gospel Centered Mom, Praying for Boys, and Hope for the Weary Mom. She’s married to the man she’s had a crush on since the third grade, and together they’re raising two boys in the mountains of southwestern Virginia.
Find her writing online at www.themobsociety.com and on Twitter as @blmcglothlin.